· Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
· Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
· Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
· Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
· Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
· Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Languages: Classic ASP (absolute mandatory)
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Classic ASP VBScript HTML C++ SQL Server Asp.net|
|Contact Person||Jayati Sonejee|
|Address||Reg Office: Fort, Mumbai|