Below mentioned are some more responsibilities she is expected to perform.
# Candidate known Arabic Languages will be preferred
1) Develop and building relationships with key personnel from existing and new overseas clients.
2) Manage proper communication between company and customer at all levels.
4) Responsible for data entry, filing & handling daily correspondence.
5) Organizing meetings, business appointments with overseas customers.
6) Communicate with different departments in the company for sales & business development.
7) Making cold calls to overseas customers every day and giving prices based on market.
8) Handle general enquires from potential markets, prepare quotation and sales sheet.
9) Excellent knowledge of MS word / excel / outlook express.
10) West Delhi area candidates will be preferred.
11) Candidates only from Export-Import industry will be considered.
12) Candidates should send resume along with recent photograph.
13) Immediate joining
14) Good Exposure of FMCG/Food Industry
15) Good exposure of International Sales.
Note – We Don’t Need The Candidate From Export Documentation Field.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Candidate known Arabic Languages will be preferred Must Having The Knowledge of Export of Rice Or Agro Food Industries Can Take Leads From Export Executives And Turn It In To Bussines Can Analyze The Export Data|
|Contact Person||Jayati Sonejee|
|Address||Reg Office: Fort, Mumbai|