Salary: 5 LPA to 6.5 LPA
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. He/she will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, He/she should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Anyone who is competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Experience in project management and QA methodology
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
|3 - 5 Years
|5 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation
|Diploma, Professional Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduate Diploma
|Automation Testing Manual Testing QTP-Quick Test Professional Software Testing Functional Testing Software Test Engineer
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.